Absurdity

Monday, May 01, 2006

Yes, those are ads

I know it's lame and won't make me any money but it's worth a shot. I tried to choose the most bland, blendable format. Hope you're not too annoyed. See, the plain truth is that I need money. Desperately. Does anyone know how I could make $200 in a very short amount of time? Legally? I really don't want to get a second job but this having $50 to get me through an entire month is ridiculous. I mean, what if I can't afford chocolate? THE WORLD WILL IMPLODE.

I'm exhausted and sad and worried and I really just want to buy this damn plane ticket so I can relax about one thing at least.

What have I been up to? Not a lot. Work, work, work all day long...work, work, work while I sing this song.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter statistics