Absurdity

Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday random: part 1

If all goes as planned, there will be a part 2 that includes iTunes shuffle nonsense. If Roommate doesn't mind me swiping that idea from her.

Random #1: When the sign on the bathroom door says to knock first because the lock is broken, that does not mean knock while opening the door.

Random #2: All of the growing things outside are clogging my nasal cavity and throat with pollen and other irritants.

Random #3: As I was walking down the sidewalk on my lunchbreak, a car load of college guys drove by and one of them leaned out the window (leaned. out. the. window.) and shouted, "HEY FAT ASS!!!!!" I do understand that their behavior was uncalled for, disgusting, and completely not worth my time but I'm going to say it: my feelings are hurt and I am embarrassed and all I want to do is cry and those pricks ruined my otherwise neutral Friday.

2 Comments:

  • hunny...*hugs*. what assholes. i've had people yell mean things at me from cars too (in fact, they have always been college age men or sorority girls). and it is hard to not let it get to you.

    but anyone who would do something like that is obviously insecure and feels the need to publicly humiliate others in order to disguise their own inadequacies.

    i'm sorry they ruined your day, friend.

    i think you're wonderful.

    and i hope they die of some strange std.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 PM  

  • "and i hope they die of some strange std."

    By the far the best response I've ever heard.

    Thanks, pal. :) *hugs*

    By Blogger Absurdity, at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter statistics