Absurdity

Monday, April 24, 2006

Just breathe

Now before you go thinking I've up and gone all Anna Nalick on you, let me assure you that I really had to remind myself to JUST BREATHE earlier today. No, Mr. T-WPSB-EGoATIMaS didn't finally call me to say that no woman compares to me and he has an ulcer from all the pining he's done since December; however, I did get an email. But, uh, not from Mr. T-WPSB-EGoATIMaS. From Clea Koff, author of The Bone Woman, which is a tremendous recount of her times in Kosovo, Croatia, and Rwanda as a forensic anthropologists. I loved the book so much I emailed her BEFORE I WAS FINISHED. She just emailed me back today and I swear y'all, I was all full of the freaking out. I mean, it wasn't a stock response. It was an actual personalized email. I'm pretty much starstruck right about now.

I'm also pretty much starving.

And speaking of
Mr. T-WPSB-EGoATIMaS, I had a dream last night that he hired a private investigator to find me, he was THAT DESPERATE. Damn, it'd be nice to be wanted like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter statistics